Visiting a church can be daunting and awkward at times.
Where do I park?
Where do I enter?
Where do I take my kids?
Where do I sit?
Wait, is there coffee 😂???
We got you!
Let us remove all the stress so that you and your family can enjoy yourselves.
We will have a host assigned to help you as much or as little as you want.
When you plan your visit, we will:
- Reserve a parking spot for you up front.
- Meet you in the parking lot.
- Check children in, if needed.
- Give you a tour of the church.
- Save seats for you in the 9:30am or 11:15am service. (or both 😆)
All of these are optional but available to you and your family.
To plan your visit, use the button below, give us some basic information, and a host will reach out to you to set up your visit.
We’re excited to meet you!